CHECK THE FACEBOOK PAGE AND JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP. We use our social media to push out updates regularly, both prior to the show and throughout the 4 days of competition at Hickstead in September.
Timetables, schedules and full information about the 2024 Sunshine Tour Championship will be published in the New Year.
If you are new to the Sunshine Tour, information from 2023 is still available below to give you an idea of the structure and classes on offer at the Sunshine Tour Championships.
- Timetable Jumping 2023 – Confirmed
- Timetable Dressage 2023 – Confirmed
- Timetable Showing 2023 – Confirmed
- Dressage Schedule
- Junior Show Jumping Schedule
- Senior Show Jumping Schedule
- Eventers Challenge Schedule
- Showing Schedule
- Showground Map
- Getting Around the Showground – Journey in Minutes
- Parking & Camping Guidance
- Stabling Guidance
VACCINATIONS & PASSPORTS
- Vaccination for Equine Influenza is required: Horses/ponies must have up-to-date ANNUAL vaccination or have completed at least TWO initial vaccination injections. In either case, the last injection must not have been given after 6th September 2023.
- If staying overnight, you must present your passport to Stable Manager when claiming your stable. Day competitors must have passports available for inspection by Security or Stewards in lorry parking area. Not required at ringside unless requested.
Please read full schedule & check timetable before entering!
- Class Entries Open Online: TBC
- Class Entries Open Post: TBC
- Class Entries Close: TBC
- Stable Bookings Open Online: TBC
- Stable Bookings Open Post: TBC
- Stable Bookings Close: TBC
What’s a Tour? Information about the groups of championship classes
Add-on Classes for 2023 Information about classes that can be entered without pre-qualification
Important Information in general!
Qualification– mix and match classes, like for like classes and flexibility.
A Conversation with Sunshine Tour – more FAQs
Rule of 6 relating to amount of championship classes able to be entered
Juniors, Seniors or Inbetweeners? Rider and handler ages
When is a Horse not a Horse– horse and pony heights, cob heights
Showing- Small Tour and Grand Tour Classes click on “Qualifier Classes” at the bottom of the page.