Show Centre, Riding Club, Pony Club & Venue Registration
The Sunshine Tour offers unaffiliated & amateur competitors the chance to compete at a prestigious national championship show, held at The All-England Showground, Hickstead from 12th to 15th September 2024. Qualification can be gained from unaffiliated competitions in dressage, show jumping, showing and eventers challenges.
- Already a registered venue? Registration is required annually, kindly re-register for 2024 and read the key information and conditions of affiliation before applying.
- Prospective new venue for 2024? We will consider new applications from February 2024 onward, (you can apply prior to February).
- Qualification Period: Dressage, Show Jumping & Showing qualifiers from 1st January to 31st July 2024, Eventers Challenge qualifiers from 1st November 2023 to July 31st 2024.
- Qualifying Places: Dressage & Show Jumping 1st to 3rd place qualifies; Showing & Eventer’s Challenge 1st to 4th place qualifies.
- Qualifier Classes 2024: Dressage – Intro to Elementary; Show Jumping – Lead Rein & 30cm to 1.0m; Eventers Challenge – 50cm to 90cm; Showing – variety of In-Hand, Ridden, Lead Rein & First Ridden, Working Hunter & WHP and fun & have-a-go classes.
CONDITIONS OF AFFILIATION
- You MUST NOT offer qualifiers outside of the qualification period. Please make this VERY CLEAR in your schedules, especially omnibus schedules.
- All your show dates MUST be submitted to Sunshine Tour prior to running a qualifier event. Schedules must be readily available for competitors to access information about your competition/s and about how to enter.
- You MUST publish results WITHIN 2 WEEKS of each qualifying competition:
- Dressage, Show Jumping & Eventers Challenge – publish results, within 2 weeks of your show (one week for late July shows). The results can be published wherever you choose – website, Facebook page, Instagram and in any format, e.g. photo of handwritten sheets, via entry system, computerised version – as long as they are available for competitors to access in order to verify their qualification AND the venue/organiser, date, class details, horse, competitor and placing are clearly displayed.
- Showing – EITHER publish results OR sign qualifier forms. If you are signing forms, you MUST tell us who is permitted to sign and you MUST NOT pre-sign them and hand out without the competitor details and results filled in, this does not verify a result and leads to cheating on qualifications.
- You are expected to run competitions to a good standard judged according to relevant rules. We recommend British Dressage, British Showjumping, British Riding Club, Pony Club or an official show society.
- We reserve the right to withdraw registered shows who are not ‘playing by the rules’ or we feel that you are not upholding the standards expected, not completing the competitors’ qualification process or advertising shows as qualifiers outside the qualification period.
- Complete on online show organisers application. Registration is required annually to remain a Sunshine Tour registered centre/club, applications from new venues are considered February onward. Applications close in June, or earlier if venue capacity is full.
- Submit your show dates. Dates can be added throughout the year.
Link to apply are available below.
- Review & check Show Organisers Information 2024, Advice for Competitors 2024 and Qualifier Classes 2024.
- Promote Sunshine Tour to your competitors:
- Publish results, clearly displaying venue/organiser, date of event, class, horse, competitor and placing.
If in doubt, please ask! email@example.com or 01372 451458 (office is part time). Thank you for supporting the Sunshine Tour!
LINKS, INFORMATION & RESOURCES
Show Organisers Information
- Show Organisers Information 2024
- Advice for Competitors 2024
- Wording and Logos for Schedules 2024
- Qualifier Information Slips 2024
- Poster for Venues 2024
Qualifier Classes 2024
Qualifier Form for Showing