Show Centre, Riding Club, Pony Club & Show Registration
UPDATE FOR 2021
Venues, Centres & Clubs who registered to host qualifiers in 2020 are automatically registered for 2021, no paperwork required! If you are no longer running competitions or do not wish to host qualifiers, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also accepting new registrations for 2021.
We offer championships in dressage, show jumping, showing and eventers challenges. Qualifying shows can be held from 1st January to 31st July annually (from 1st November for Eventers).
How to Register Your Show, Centre, Venue, Club & Qualification Process
- Submit an online or paper application form – available below.
- You will receive a list of eligible classes, wording & logos to include in your schedules and a poster to display at each show, along with some Qualifier Tickets and Personal Qualifier Forms for competitors who do not have their own form.
- Your show centre / venue / club will be published on our website for competitors to find Registered Shows. All unaffiliated shows within the qualifying period held by your centre / club are eligible dates for qualification, you are not required to send all your dates.
- We offer a dedicated ‘Sunshine Tour Qualifier Shows’ Facebook page to promote your dates to competitors.
- If a competitor seeking qualification is placed 1st– 4th qualify in an Eligible Class, kindly CHECK & SIGN their Personal Qualifier Form. You can also give Qualifier Tickets to competitors placed 1st– 4th to let them know they have qualified and then process a Personal Qualifier Form in the usual way.
Rules & Conditions
- Qualifying period: Eventers Challenge 1st November to 31st July; Dressage, Show Jumping & Showing 1st January to 31st July.
- You must only advertise qualifying competitions during the current qualifying period.
- Please include Sunshine Tour wording in your schedules and display poster at your events.
- Only verify genuine applications from competitors placed 1st– 4th with a fully filled in form in an eligible class. Qualification does not go down the line. Qualifier classes must produce a result: Training, Table A or JwS that place multiple competitors equally cannot be held as qualifiers.
- Results must be available if requested by Sunshine Tour but no need to send all results.
- You are expected to run competitions to a good standard with fair judging and run according to relevant rules. We recommend British Dressage, British Showjumping, British Riding Club, Pony Club or an official show society’s rules to be used.
- We reserve the right to withdraw registered shows who are not ‘playing by the rules’ or we feel that you are not upholding the standards expected, not completing the competitors’ qualification process or advertising shows as qualifiers outside the qualification period.
If in doubt about anything – please ask! email@example.com or 01372 451458.
Venue Application Forms:
will be available soon for new 2021 applications.
For schedules: Wording and Logos for Schedules 2021